The best part of getting married, besides forever with your future spouse, is the bachelorette party! There’s just something unmatched about getting together with your bridal party before the big day and unwinding from all the stress of wedding planning. Charleston, SC is a beautiful city full of fun things to do with your girls, so here’s a list of my must do’s in Charleston!
- Take the “Wild Sunset Cruise” with Adventure Harbor Tours! With 25 years of Charleston sailing experience, Captain Howie knows exactly where to take you for that beautiful sunset tour. BYOB but Of course, they provide all the party music, dancing, and enthusiasm to photograph you and your friends!
- A personal favorite among my friend group, https://www.chucktownaxethrowing.com/ is nestled in Rusty Bull Brewing Co. The brewery itself has their own events (I love trivia night!) that you can take part in while you’re in your lane tossing the steel! The employees are super helpful beforehand to make sure you’re safe every step of the way. Plus, between you and I, if you schedule your lane time right before close they don’t even care about the time limit and you can throw for hours!
- If you’re looking for a super fun and one of a kind night, Pole Dancing Parties with Inversions Pole Fitness are for you! They host hundreds of bachelorette parties, birthdays, and private nights out every year. With packages for everyone, all of which include photos and mimosas, pick your poison! Do you want to learn chair dance, burlesque, exotic, twerk, and more? An absolute must for anyone looking for a fun night out, and with instructors who excel in making you feel sexy and confident no matter your dance ability (or lack thereof if you’re like me), I highly recommend!
Girls’ Night Out:
- I spend a lot of time sampling bars and different cocktails in my day to day. That’s exactly why, with full confidence, I can recommend The Cocktail Club to anyone looking for the best drinks! Hidden above the Macintosh on King Street, The Cocktail Club is 2500 square feet of speakeasy. Over a dozen house made cocktails with organic ingredients and rare liquors to choose from, an extensive wine list, and surrounded by fireplaces and the original architecture from Historical Charleston, this is the place to be before your big day!
- When you think of a Girls Night Out, you think dancing and drinks! In downtown Charleston, you’ll obviously have plenty of options. But, Republic offers VIP bottle service, private tables, and the absolute best bar food for decent prices. Live music and DJs are ready for you to dance the night away!
- Millers All Day is my brunch spot EVERY Sunday morning. They feature delicious brunch items and a full espresso bar, as well as a list of some of the best house made cocktails I’ve ever had. Multiple different mimosas are sure to make this your weekend get together too!
This list is by no means fully comprehensive, but if you’re looking for some unique experiences to remember before your big day, I hope this list helps you enjoy yourselves, because I have surely had a great time myself!